So, dear friends! We are proud to inform you that the forum “SAY FUTURE: SECURITY” has started!
The opening of the forum was preceded by a terrific introductory video telling about the topics of the forum and tracks.
The organizer of the forum “SAY FUTURE: SECURITY” Nikolay Marichev opened the forum with a welcoming speech.
Deputy of Minister of Internal Affairs Vitaly Shulika and Chairman of the Moscow City Duma Commission on Security, Leader of the Social Association of Law Enforcement "Safe Capital", Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the Non-Government Security Sphere (NGSS) of Moscow Inna Svyatenko welcomed the participants and visitors of the forum.
The forum is open!
During the day, on two stages, 12 tracks were performed:
- "Smart" and "Safe" city conflict;
- Cyber Security;
- Export potential of security industry;
- Global Security Technologies;
- Employee pool of security industry;
- Antiterror: technology and practice;
- Video Surveillance;
- Perimeter Protection as one of the key aspects of object protection;
- Biometrics of the future;
- Access Control Systems (ACS);
- Blockchain and security;
- Biometrics of the future — clash of opinions.
On the third stage, the participants of the "National Security" contest presented projects in various nominations. For the main prizes compete 60 manufacturing companies.
At the end of the first day of the forum, the SAY FUTURE team states: the opening was successful, the format is working, a lot of positive feedback has been received.
To date, “SAY FUTURE: SECURITY” has been visited by over 2,000 people.
The forum continues its work. Planned for tomorrow:
- New tracks and discussions;
- Summarizing the results of the "National Security" contest and awarding the winners;
- Show program.
SAY FUTURE — We are the first! We are the best!